Module: Introduction to Mastery
1. Introduction to Successfactors Products.
2. Instance, Provisioning Systems explanation
3. Technical Architecture
4. Integration Technology/Tools
5. Bizxpert Methodology – Implementation Methodology.
6. Basic company settings in Provisioning System
7. Creating administrators in Provisioning System
8. Creating administrators in Instance
9. Instance basic settings – Passwords, Home Page, Welcome Menu, Comp info.
10. Administrator tools
11. Managing To DO List.
12. Manage V12 Home Page – Successfactors Home Page customization.
13. Theme Manager – Customization Organization Themes.
14. Admin tools 2.0 and the Old Admin OverView.
15. Successfactors Revolution UI
16. Commonly used terms
17. Default User Permissions.
18. Admin Privileges
19. Proxy Management
20. Setting up company Logos
21. Manage Data User Records
22. Employee Data File
24. Password Policies
25. Email Notifications Cutomization.
26. Text Customization in Instance
27. People Search
28. Rating Scales
29. Route Maps (Workflow)
30. Launching forms
31. Modifying Existing Form Route Map Steps by Administrator
32. Employee Profile
33. Customizing Employee Profile (Layout Configuration).
34. XML and Data models
35. Custom Fields Creation in the Data Models.
36. Interfaces between SAP & Success factors (Data extraction)
37. Pick list Management.
38. Jobs Scheduling & Execution of Jobs in Success factors.
39. Success factors Language Packs.
40. Resetting user accounts or Passwords.
41. User Groups Creation
Module:: Analytics & Reporting
1. Introduction to Reporting
2. Activation of Work force Analytics Module in Provisioning System.
2. Introduction to Dash Boards
3. Set up process dashboards
4. Rating Scale Dashboards
5. Create Interactive Dashboards
6. Report Centre.
7. Manage Report Permissions
8. List view reports
9. Spotlight view reports
10. Spread sheet reports
11. Classic reports
12. Adhoc report Builder
13. Custom Reports Creation.
14 . Sharing Reports.
15. Single Domain Reports.
16. Cross Domain Reports.
17. Multi DataSet Reports.
SuccessFactors Bizx Mobile
1. Integrating SAP SuccessFactors with Mobile Device.
2. Employee Central On Bizx Mobile.
3. Time Off on Bizx Mobile
4. Manage Mobile users.
5. Enable Mobile features.
Introduction to Goals & Performance Management
1. Goal Management
2. Provisioning Settings for Goal & Performance Mgmt Modules.
3. Goal Execution
4. Overview of Job Families and Job Roles
5. Form Templates
6. Goal Plan Permissions
7. Goal Plan layout.
8. Stack Ranker
9. Mass Import of Goals
10. Integrating Goal and Performance Mgmt Modules.
11. Working with Goal and Performance templates (Xml Templates).
12. Performance Management v12
Module: Compensation Mastery
1. Compensation Management Introduction
2. Compensation Mastery Prework
3. 14 Step recommended Implementation process for Comp Mastery.
4. Setup Provisioning for Compensation.
5. Comp admin tools
6. Data Integration User Data File.
7. Compensation Plan Template.
8. Compensation Mastery Salary Sheet Management
9. Work Sheet Designer
10. Column Designer
10. Setup Look UP Tables
11. Setup Salary Pay Matrix
12. Currency Conversion Setup
13. Setup Job Code and Pay Grade Mapping Tables.
14. Compensation Eligibility
15. Compensation Guidelines
16. Assigning Route Maps to Compensation Template.
17. Multi-Dimensional Matrix for Guidelines.
17. Compensation Program Budget
18. Budget Rules
19. Setup Salary Proration
20. Creating Compensation User data Import and export of User Data.
21. Executive Review
20. Multi-currency review
21. Bonus Sheet
22 . Bonus Guidelines
23. Bonus Rules.
24. Stock Options
25. Rating Sources
26. Compensation Reporting (Rollup Reports, Aggregate Exports etc..).
27. Create/Delete and update Compensation work sheets.
28. Compensation Statement templates.
29. Compensation Statement
30. Recall Compensation Statements.
28. Admin Maintenance
30. EC Integration
31. Compensation Groups Mgmt.
32. Final exercise/Case Study.
Module: Employee Central Mastery – Core HCM
1. Introduction to EC
2. Basic provisioning Setup
3. Recommended 14 – step Implementation sequence for EC Implementation.
4. EC Navigation
5. Setup Super Administrator Account and Managing authorizations.
6. Data models and DTDs
7. Employee Central Structure.
8. Data model Management
9. Setting up Corporate Data Model
10. Setting up Succession Data Model
11. Setting up Country specific Data Model
12. Setting up Country specific Succession Data Model
13. Enable Business Configuration UI (BCUI) in Provisioning
14. Business Configuration UI to Maintain Succession Data model
15. Enable employee central and RBP
16. Update employee details
17. ESS/MSS functionality
18. Understanding security
19. Managing security with Role Based Permission.
20. EC as a system of record
21. EC Customizing and Populating Basic Foundation data
22. Customizing Country specific files in Foundation tables
23. Creating and modifying associations
24. Propagations (Creating Propogations Rules)
25. Importing Users data into employee central system.
26. Customization & Creation of Company, Department, division, Business Unit, Location etc..
27. Mass Changes
28. Customizing employee files.
29. Customizing CSF for Employee Files.
30. Position Management
31. Employee Central Workflow Configuration and Approval Process.
32. Employee Central Reporting
33. Online Report Designer
34. EC Payroll Integration
35. MDF – Meta Data Frame Work
36. MDF Objects creation
37. Global Employment
38. Generic Objects and Configuration of Generic Objects
39. Customer Specific Foundation Objects.
40. Business Rules setup.
41. Search of Inactive Employees/users.
42. Rehire Inactive Employee.
43. Case Study/Exercise
We are not an official Training partner for SAP and we don’t advertise that or claim that. All we do is that we have Sr. SAP consultants who are already Certified and working consultants, who share their knowledge with people who are interested in appearing for the SAP Certification. Certified SAP training is only available from SAP Education or one of its authorized training partners.
The key prerequisite to take up all SuccessFactors training is “Introduction to SuccessFactors HCM”. Some SuccessFactors related courses have an additional prerequisite such as:
It is named as SuccessFactors because explain behaviours which results to successful performance in the job.
By using the job analysis information and suggestions from the HR and other managers in desired roles one can predict the SuccessFactors. It can be made easy by practice.
There are seven data models are there in Employee Central.
A range of different types of behavior which are relevant to a range of different job roles. However, the levels of job roles are not hierarchical.
The three delivery models for SAP SuccessFactors HCM are:
The SuccessFactors HCM suite contains the following applications namely: