SAP Successfactors Goals
1. Selected an existing Template and did a Save As with a different name( Admin Center Goal Management Mange template )
2. Modified the Start and End date from General setting.
3. Clicked on Save and returned to Managed templates
4. User view of Goals.
5. Selected the template created.
6. Updated and added goal plans. Moved the goals between category. Edited the weight percentage.
7. Using the Display option added and removed the fields.
8. Admin Center PM Selected an existing template and did a SAVE AS <…>
9.Admin CenterCompany Setting Rating Scale
10 Selected an existing scale and did a save as and renamed
11. Admin Center Route Map Create a new Route map from Library
12 Modifications Step By Step. Added the dates and date enforcement checkboxes and validations.
After modifying all sections in route map AdminPMManaged Templates2016 PB PM Annual Template
13. Updated the template to use the new Rating scale and route map created
14. Questions on the highlighted check box. What is the use/purpose of this check box.
Advanced setting option on PM template from General setting
15. Admin Center PM Launch Form
After Launch, Logged in as CClark to view the template.
PM evaluation step? Not able to route the next step.